"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."- Maya Angelou
Eagle Scout Projects
Gift of Sight
Eagle Scout Jason Nielson
- Propose or solicit project ideas from a FACC representative during the preliminary interview.
- Fill out the Eagle Scout Information Record form.
- Encourage parental support and knowledge of the project with the Scout assuming leadership capacity.
- Communicate with FACC staff before, during, and after the project to assure optimal project results.
- Participate in an exit interview with FACC staff.
- Submit copies of your Eagle Scout Leadership Service Project Workbook along with other project related materials such as flyers, inventory list, pictures, and other materials that document your project.
- Collection Drives
- Hygiene Items
- Laundry / Kitchen Supplies
- Breakfast Food Drive
- Sleeping Bag / Blankets / Winter Gear
- Fill a Special Needs Project or Suggest an Idea of Your Own Choosing
- Collect Used Bicycles and Repair Them
- Do a Construction Related Project at FACC Facilities or one of our Transitional Housing Units
- Make Quilts or Apartment Startup Kits for Clients Transitioning into an Apartment
Bike Repair Project