- Bus Tokens/Passes - Bus tokens are made available on a limited basis to assist clients who utilize public transportation to travel to appointments and employment. Clients can also purchase monthly bus passes at a reduced fair through our agreement with the Utah Transit Authority.
- Cash Services - Includes funds for shelter and rental aid. Shelter is available to men, women, and couples through a motel voucher system. Clients must make requests during regular business hours (M-F - 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.) Rental aid is available for first month's rent considerations but requires proof of employment, a signed rental agreement, monthly budget, and other documentation demonstrating that rent obligations can thereafter be assumed by the client. Cash services are subject to availability and funding.
- Clothing & Accessories - Clothing vouchers through our partnership with Deseret Industries are available on a limited basis as well as special clothing disbursements from time to time on site. Other items such as blankets, sleeping bags, pillows, gloves, hats, and socks are regularly stocked.
- Computer Lab - An onsite computer lab is available for client use. Job search, resume writing, and computer enhancement training materials are available for use. Periodic workshops are also held in a variety of educational areas.
- Hygiene Products - An assortment of hygiene products are available for pickup on Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 1:00 - 3:30 pm. In stock items usually include: toothbrushes and toothpaste, dental floss, soap, deodorant, razors and shaving cream, conditioner and shampoo, lotion, feminine hygiene, band-aids, chapstick, hair gel and hairspray, and cotton swabs.
- Laundry & Shower Facilities - Laundry services and handicap accessible showers are available Monday through Friday. Appointments usually require advance scheduling to assure availability.
- Mail Delivery - The Food & Care Coalition allows clients to utilize our address as a temporary address for correspondence with family and employers. Clients can also utilize our computer lab to communicate via e-mail with family and friends throughout the country.